STSWR recognizes that parents and guardians may require childcare for their children. While STSWR accepts only one primary home address for each student, transportation to and/or from an alternate childcare address may be provided given that the childcare address is within the school’s transported boundary.
The provision of transportation to and/or from childcare is dependent upon the following criteria:
- The parent/guardian notifies the school of the alternate childcare address;
- The student is eligible for transportation to and/or from a childcare address provided the address is within the transported boundary of the school;
- The alternate transportation follows the same schedule 5 days/week;
- A student may only have one pick up and/or one drop off stop; and
- Transportation to and/or from an alternate childcare address is for JK to grade 8 students only.