April 3rd, 2019
- A parent, caregiver, or appropriately-aged sibling is required to come to the bus door to collect the Kindergartner by name in order to promote safe dismissal
- Assist your child in securing belongings before leaving home
- Remove all long drawstrings from outer clothing to prevent these from being caught in handrails and doors
- Ensure your child’s safety while getting to and from the bus stop
- Support the enforcement of school bus safety rules and procedures
- Please walk to the bus stop. If you have to drive, park a distance away to prevent congestion
- Please arrive at your bus stop 5 minutes ahead of the scheduled pick up time to avoid missing the bus.