My child has been hurt and cannot walk to school temporarily. What can I do? / My child is on crutches, what do I do?

Please review our policy on crutches.

Please complete a Special Request Form and submit it to your child’s principal. Once the request has been approved by the principal and the designated superintendent, STSWR will contact the school with your transportation information.