How will my child know which bus to get on at school?
May 2nd, 2017
All vehicles have signs displayed in the window at the front of the bus indicating the route number. To find your child’s route number:
- Go to “Student Login” (link available on our homepage).
- Change the School Year to the year you are looking for (20172018)
- Enter your child’s Ontario Education Number (OEN) – numbers only, no space, no dash. Please note that OENs are printed on report cards
- Enter your child’s birth date (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Enter your street number (house number only)
- Select your child’s school
- The school issues a kindergarten tag to each kindergarten student. Tags are fastened on backpacks with the PM stop location and route number facing outward. This allows staff to assist students in boarding the correct bus.
- Although it varies from school to school, bus lists are sometimes printed to support the teacher on duty in directing students toward the appropriate bus.