News & Announcements
Posted April 24, 2018
Want to know if you live in a walk or bus zone? Use our Transportation Eligibility tool.
- Parents are responsible for supervising young children
- Walking information is available at stswr.ca
- Ask STSWR about School Travel Planning for walking groups and other supports
- If you opt-out of busing to try walking, you can opt back in any time as long as you live in the bus zone.
Learn more about Kindergarten Walkers.
- No registration: bused students will be assigned automatically
- Transportation information for kindergarten students will be mailed out the last week of August
- First Rider Program held on August 26, 2018
- If families choose not to ride the bus, please contact the school to fill out a “Do Not Ride” form to prevent your child from being put on the bus at the end of the day
Learn more about Kindergarten Riders.
Learn more about Kindergarten Safety.
Posted October 6, 2017
School Bus Driver Availability