How will my child know where to sit when they board the bus?
June 14th, 2021
Drivers are encouraged to have a seating plan posted at the front of the bus and each bench will be numbered 1-24 to assist students with their assigned seating. Drivers will be supported by the school and STSWR in enforcing these seating plans.
- Each student will be assigned a bench number from 1-24.
- The seat behind the driver will remain empty whenever possible.
- Siblings will sit together.
- Outside of sibling seating, elementary students will be grouped by grades.
- Kindergarten students will be seated closer to the front of the bus whenever possible.