Kindergarten Riders & Walkers
April 24th, 2018
Want to know if you live in a walk or bus zone? Use our Transportation Eligibility tool.
- Parents are responsible for supervising young children
- Walking information is available at stswr.ca
- Ask STSWR about School Travel Planning for walking groups and other supports
- If you opt-out of busing to try walking, you can opt back in any time as long as you live in the bus zone.
Learn more about Kindergarten Walkers.
- No registration: bused students will be assigned automatically
- Transportation information for kindergarten students will be mailed out the last week of August
- First Rider Program held on August 26, 2018
- If families choose not to ride the bus, please contact the school to fill out a “Do Not Ride” form to prevent your child from being put on the bus at the end of the day
Learn more about Kindergarten Riders.
Learn more about Kindergarten Safety.